Recently we published a series of photos “Red Zone” by Van O. This talented photographer sent us another series of photos that is called “Werewolves”. What we especially like is the harmony of colors and style in these photos. We hope you will the new masterpiece of Van O.
The heroes of the photo series “Werewolves” are mythological, religious and art characters bearing distinct proteanian features. The constant metamorphoses, loss and finding of own person, change of masks becomes the defining principles in their biography, forms round them changing, fluid, game reality. A series was photographed on a black-and-white film, sometimes with the application of a multiexposition and was printed on a color paper.
[flagallery gid=81 name=”Werewolves by Van O”]
- Red Zone Photo Series by Van O
- Berat Serdar Akdeniz: Film Photography Is Still Alive
- Patrice Murciano Paintings: Delightful “New Pop” Acrylic Series
- Blaž Kutin Photography: Beyond Imagination Abstract Photographs
- Fairytale World of Photography by Krystina Gladka