1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Astrum People (hereinafter – the “Company”) offers you services (hereinafter – the “Services”) for the non-commercial usage of the site http://AstrumPeople.com (hereinafter – the “Site”) in agreement with these Terms. The commercial usage of the Site (including advertisement management campaigns) is governed by other agreements made directly with the recipient of these Services.
1.2. Using the website means your agreement with these Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not agree with the Terms.
1.3. You may not use the Services if this is prohibited by the legislation of the country of which you are a resident or in an area where it is prohibited while you use the Services of the Site.
1.4. Astrum People may occasionally modify these Terms without notice. The current version of these Terms is always available at http://AstrumPeople.com/terms-of-use/. If you continue to use the Services after a change of Terms, it is treated as your acceptance of the new version of the Terms.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that:
2.1. Information on the Site is provided “as-is”, without warranty of accurateness, you use the Site at your own risk. The Company does not assume any responsibility for the consequences of your use of the information posted on the Site.
2.2. The Company does not warrant:
- that information on the Site will conform to the purpose of your visit;
- the smooth operation of the Site;
- the operation of the Site without errors.
2.3. Any content on the Site (text, graphics, audio or video) posted for public use is the direct responsibility of the person that shared or created this content.
2.4. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites owned by other individuals or entities. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability to the content of these resources, as well as any consequences arising from use of this Content.
2.5. The Company is not responsible for the accurateness of information presented on the Site, and reserves the right to change it without a notice.
2.6. The Company occasionally makes changes in the nature of the Services. You agree that the Services are subject to change without notice to you about the upcoming changes.
2.7. Astrum People may at any time, temporarily or permanently terminate the Service without notice.
3.1.You agree not to use the site for posting content:
- which violates the law or contains information that may insult individuals or organizations.
- which contains inaccurate and/or libelous information, or information which may be harmful to a business reputation.
- on behalf of other persons or organizations , in cases when you do not have the appropriate rights to do so.
- which is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents owned by third parties.
- which violates the law of the country which you are a resident or in an area where it is prohibited while you use the Services of the Site.
3.2. You agree not to use, reprint, republish any content of the Site without written permission of its Owner.
3.3. You agree not to take any action aimed at:
- damaging the functioning of the Company’s equipment;
- creating difficulties in using the Services to other users of the Site;
- damaging the Company’s equipment, as well as data stored on the Company’s equipment.
3.4. You agree not to indicate incorrect personal information on any registration form of the Site (including e-mail addresses the use of which you do not have appropriate rights).
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
5.1. Nothing in these Terms shall be understood as the establishment between the Company and you of an agent relationship join activities, work and labor relationship, or any other sort of relationship which is not expressly provided in these Terms.
5.2. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any other third party for any violations of your obligations under these Terms. You are solely responsible for any consequences consequences stemming from these violations.