Have you ever heard about the Gulf of Finland? Hundreds of military conflicts and storms turned this relatively small part of the marine area into the prohibited area for archaeologists and historians.
Now you have an opporunity to make a small adventure to this easternmost arm of the Baltic Sea. Check out the photography by Serg Degtyarev, a young photographer from Russia (St. Petersburg) and try to discover the mistery of this unusual place.
[flagallery gid=83 name=”Serg Degtyarev Photography”]
- Alex Kan Photography: Helen
- Realistic Drawings by Dmitry Tsukan
- Fábio Miguel Roque Photography: Outstanding Conceptual Photo Projects
- Ben Heine Photography: Pencil Vs Camera Paper Art
- Red Zone Photo Series by Van O