UncommonGoods is an online retailer founded in 1999 and headquartered in New York City. They celebrate high quality art and design by supporting a large community of independent artists and designers.
Right now they have an ongoing Jewelry Design Challenge. All of you have a great chance to win a Grand Prize: $500 and an UncommonGoods Vendor Contract.
To get started you need to submit your exclusive necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings designs. The top five voted designs will be judged by UncommonGoods Associate Jewelry & Accessories Buyer Sharon Hitchcock.
Here is the detailed information about this contest:
- Grand Prize: $500 and an UncommonGoods Vendor Contract
- Designers can submit the following types of jewelery: necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings designs (all sorts of materials are welcome as long as they are safe and animal-friendly)
- Judge: UncommonGoods Associate Jewelry & Accessories Buyer Sharon Hitchcock.
- Submission Deadline: August 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judges will provide runners-up with a critique of their work, tips for marketing and growing your business.
- Please follow the highlighted link to submit your portfolio UncommonGoods.
We wish you best of luck and thank you for spreading the news among your friends!